Oh our Dog!! We got nominated by Christine of Oh My Shih Tzu for TWO awards. TWO! Thank you so much for this honour. We thinks it is better than going on walks in the park (Chaos: Because Angel hates to walk. Angel: Well, that’s what the mommies are for, to carry me when I’m tired!)
But of course being nominated means we have to spread the love and follow instructions (Chaos: Like you’re good at following instructions. Angel: I’m a princess! My subjects follow MY instructions.)
For the The Super Sweet Blogging Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you again Christine!
- Include the award image on your blog.
- Nominate and notify a baker’s dozen sweet blogs for this award.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions:
- Cookies or Cake? COOKIES!! Specifically Peanut Butter cookies!
- Vanilla or Chocolate? We’ve never tasted Chocolate or Vanilla Coz mommy goes crazy even if we sniff them… Can we choose PEANUT BUTTER instead?
- What is your favorite sweet treat? PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!!!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When the mommies are eating them
- If you had a sweet name, what would it be? Peanut, Butter, or Cookie
Versatile Blogger Rules:
- Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
- Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post. Thank you a third time Christine!
- Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
- Share Seven Things About Yourself:
1. Angel: My name is Angel and I was a pet store puppy. After mommy learned about issues in puppy mills, she vowed never to go to pet stores selling puppies ever again!
2. Chaos: I can’t sleep with the lights on. When my mommy stays up to read her book with the lamp open, i’d toss and turn beside her or go under the covers, even when it’s hot, until she switches the light off.
3. Angel: I like to roll in funky smelling things in the garden… which would end up with mommy giving me a bath.
4. Chaos: I wake my Auntie Yani up every morning as soon as the mommies leave because I don’t like being left alone with just Angel and the puppies
5. Angel: I hide inside closets.
6. Chaos: I don’t like men. When male friends of the mommies come to the house, I try to bite them. Doesn’t matter how many times they come over. Mommies’ female friends are ok, as long as they are not male.
7. Angel and Chaos: We are always at each other’s fur, but we love each other nonetheless, if that makes sense.
And lastly, to spread the love. Our nominations go to:
- Nikita of Nikitaland
- DonnaWe Live in a Flat
- Monty of My DogaBlog
- Will & Eko of Marking our Territory
- Roy of Following Roy
- Taz of Day in the Life of Taz
- Pickles of Nap a Day
- Zena of The Princess Tails
- Solo of A Word from Solo
- Basil of Basil’s Blog
- Kirby of Kirby’s Blog
- Sammy and Wallace of The Chronicles of Wallace and Samuel
- Bertie and Nellie of Diplomatic Dog
- Beamer and Audi of Us on Cloud 9
- Finn and the entire pack at Bark and Chatter
Whew! That was hard work. Now for some well deserved treatSSsss…